Sunday, October 23, 2011

exciting things to come!

Hello friends!

It’s been one week since the launch of Lovely Details and the response has been incredible! It's great to hear there are area brides and photographers who are just as excited as I am to finally have a resource for all things vintage. 


Just wanted to touch on a few points:
I recently found some stunning vases and cake stands that I will be sharing with you as soon as I can snap some pictures.  Be sure to come back to check these out!

Are you on the look out for a particular vintage piece for your wedding, engagement shoot, bridal shower or upcoming event? Now would be a great time to contact me for a custom search. I offer custom searches for free, so don’t hesitate to tell me what you would like to see added to the collection and I will certainly try to make it happen. 

Have I mentioned that I offer event styling whether you are renting from us or not? It’s true! We all know that planning an event can be stressful and the last thing you want to worry about is setting up and decorating YOUR own event. Let Lovely Details take that stress away so you can focus on more important things! I would love to help make your event personal and spectacular. Contact me to set up a complimentary consultation.


xoxo,
Chelsie



No comments:

Post a Comment