Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Items!

Here at Lovely Details I am continuously on the look out for unique pieces to add to my ever-growing collection. I will never pass up a great junk store or flea market!  I’m one of those people who loves anything old, rusty, forgotten and beautiful! Some of the items I find out on my treasure hunts are beautiful as is and others need a little shining up. With that said, here are a few vases and cake stands I recently found that can add a whole lot of elegance to any celebration! 

White Square Cake Stand

11" Cake Stand with Lid

3-Tier Cake Stand

Glass Vases
- Many Shapes & Sizes Available -

Glass Ice Cream Dishes
- Use as tabletop candle holder -

Glass Ice Cream Dish - Shown as Candle Holder

Large Clear Glass Vases
- Many more available -

Juice Pitchers

Round Glass Cake Stand

Like always, more items to come!

xoxo,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment